Nil Till Gazil Terms and Conditions
Most recently updated 26 January, 2020
Section A. Preface
The following Terms and Conditions control your membership in the Nil Till Gazil program. You agree that you have read and understand this Agreement (“Agreement”) and your membership in the Nil Till Gazil program (the “Program”) shall be subject to the following Terms and Conditions between you (the “Member”) and the owner of the Nil Till Gazil website, Mr. M. Thomas Salsberg, Suite 1901, 5000 Yonge St., Toronto, ON, Canada M2N 7E9. These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time by the administrators of the Nil Till Gazil website. Please review them from time to time since your ongoing use is subject to the terms and conditions as modified. Your continued participation in Nil Till Gazil after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register to become a member of Nil Till Gazil. If you wish to constructively comment on them, you are invited to use the contact form.
Please note that this agreement creates no relationship of principal and agent, partnership, joint venturers, employer with employee, fiduciary or any such relationship between the parties. You may not make any promise, guarantee nor representation on behalf of Nil Till Gazil nor its’ owner, nor obligate either of them in any way. You shall not present yourself at all as the agent of Nil Till Gazil nor its’ owner, nor are you authorized to do anything on their behalfs.
Section B. Types of Membership
There are three types of Nil Till Gazil members.
1. The owner or owners.
2. Most members of Nil Till Gazil (NTG) are considered independent representatives (IRs) of the NTG business opportunity.
3. A small number of members of NTG are special independent representatives (SIRs).
Both IRs and SIRs are subject to the regular terms of service, responsibilities and privileges found here in this document located at niltillgazil.com/our-terms/
IRs, SIRs, and Owner(s) are free to promote NTG anywhere legally allowed, without territorial restrictions.
SIRs start out as IRs. They have been asked by the owner-administrator of NTG, Tom Salsberg (NTG username: tom), to focus the majority of their marketing time and effort on one specific target population who share particular interests with the special independent representative, and they have agreed.
Case 1: North American Indigenous Special Independent Representative Tammy Fournier (NTG username: ahki) is a member of the Lynx Clan from the Commanda family of Nipissing First Nation, part of the Algonquin Ojibway People. She has much business experience, including network marketing and skills in online communication, along with other computer knowledge.
SIRs take time to thoroughly understand, achieve and master all the following objectives so they can better prospect, recruit, train, and support individual people directly in the specific target population they represent, and subsequently help that group indirectly. SIRs shall keep a record of their activity and provide regular reports — including dates, times, activities, and results — to founder/owner/administrator Tom Salsberg on a weekly basis to begin with, and later on, monthly. It is suggested that SIRs maintain a daily professional journal that can be shared in real time with the owner/administrator. For specific coaching on how to set this up, SIRs are asked to speak with the owner/administrator.
- Reads, understands and supports the NTG website, including most importantly the following pages from the site:
- Home Page
- Members’ Home Page
- Downline Builder Page (in members area)
- Becomes or is a member of all component programs listed in the Downline Builder under the Category 1, 2 and 3 headers and as many of the Category 4 and 5 headers as possible.
- Code all the component programs listed in the Downline Builder under Category 1, 2 and 3 headers.
- Do the same for component programs listed in the Downline Builder under Category 4 and 5 headers as soon as appropriate or feasible.
- Work with all category 2 and 3 programs daily, although not necessarily each the same day – a daily rotational approach is reasonable (and fine). This activity will earn money every day, even if just a few cents at first. This daily activity will increase earnings at first and, in time, exponentially, as you attract more and more people to NTG so they may join it with you as their sponsor, then follow you into the various component programs in the Downline Builder section.
- Make a list of organizations and individuals who fit the target population profile and may be interested in using the NTG system.
- Prioritize the list.
- Contact the top priority contacts on the list, informing them of the site, as well as emailing them your referral link. Let them know you’ll follow up in a few days, and invite them to contact you before then if they have any questions.
- Follow up according to your word. Find out if they found NTG interesting or not.
- If your contact in question is not interested, say “thanks” and leave it open for them to get in touch with you anytime they might change their minds. Alternatively, if they say they are interested, provide them with whatever service they need (within reason) to help them move forward.
- Continue on down the list of contacts, repeating steps 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 as appropriate.
Section C. Terms of Participation
1. Member must be either a natural person 18 years of age or older, or a publicly registered charitable or non-profit corporate organization (AKA “corporation without share capital”) in good legal standing, to participate.
2. Members must provide Nil Till Gazil with accurate, complete and updated registration information, including an accurate name, email address, and country of residence.
3. To the full extent allowed by applicable law, Nil Till Gazil, at its sole discretion, and for any or no reason, may refuse to accept applications for membership.
4. Members may not (i) activate or use more than one Member account except in the rare occasion of being authorized by the owner(s) of Nil Till Gazil and then only for the purpose of technical improvement or maintenance of the website Nil Till Gazil; (ii) select or use an email address of another person; (iii) use a name subject to rights of another person without authorization from that person; (iv) use a false or misleading name, mailing address, or email address to activate or use a Member account; speak or otherwise communicate as if they represent Nil Till Gazil rather than the independent individual member he or she is or they are, with the exception of designated special independent representatives designated as spokespersons, as well as the owner(s).
5. By signing up for membership in the Nil Till Gazil website and program, Member is opting-in to receive other special offer emails from Nil Till Gazil. If, at any time, you decide you do not wish to receive these emails, you may cancel your account to stop receiving them.
6. Nil Till Gazil reserves the right to track Member’s activity by both IP Address, as well as individual browser activity within the pages of the NilTillGazil.com website.
7. Nil Till Gazil has the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel, at any time, and for any or no reason, a Member’s membership in and access to the Nil Till Gazil Website and the Nil Till Gazil program. All earnings, if any, may be cancelled in Nil Till Gazil’s sole discretion, and the Member may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies if such action is deemed warranted by Nil Till Gazil.
8. Member agrees not to abuse his or her membership privileges by acting in a manner inconsistent with this Agreement. Member agrees not to attempt to earn through other than legitimate channels authorized by Nil Till Gazil while acting as an independent representative thereof. Member agrees not to participate in any fraudulent nor illegal behaviour of any kind.
9. Nil Till Gazil shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or violation of its’ rules. Any decision Nil Till Gazil makes relating to the cancellation of earnings and termination of membership shall be final and binding.
10. Member agrees to promote Nil Till Gazil in a manner that makes no promises of earnings, especially not claims of earning specific financial amount, nor reporting of amounts earned by member. To be on the safe side, members are invited to send any or all promotional text, images and/or other planned promotions to Nil Till Gazil for administrative clearance.
11. Spamming is strictly prohibited. Spamming is defined as the sending of unsolicited emails. Any reports received of spamming done to advertise Nil Till Gazil shall result in immediate suspension or termination of your account and forfeiture of your account’s earning balance, if any. Incidents will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
12. Member’s discontinued participation in the Nil Till Gazil program or failure to notify Nil Till Gazil of any address (physical or electronic) changes may result in the termination of Member’s membership and forfeiture of Member’s unredeemed earnings, if any. Discontinued participation may be determined at the owner’s discretion, but the member is advised to log into the website often, preferably in routine fashion — be it daily, weekly, or monthly, respond to the annual earnings survey, and encourage his or her referrals to do these things as well.
13. Member shall comply with all laws, rules, and regulations that are applicable to Member. Member acknowledges that Member may only participate in the Nil Till Gazil program if and to the extent such participation is permitted by such applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
14. Any comments, ideas, or suggestions for improvement provided by Member to the owner(s), administrator(s), or operator(s) of Nil Till Gazil pertaining to the system, website, and its promotion shall become and remain sole and exclusive property of the owner(s) of NilTillGazil.com. The owner(s), administrator(s), and operator(s) shall be free to use in any way such comments, ideas, or suggestions for improvement for any purpose without credit or compensation of any sort to the Member.
15. If member objects to any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications to this agreement, or becomes dissatisfied with the Program, Member’s only recourse is to immediately discontinue participation in the Nil Till Gazil program and properly terminate his or her membership. Termination of membership, and with such termination also this agreement, will not limit the rights, remedies at law, or in equity of the owner(s), administrator(s), and operator(s) of Nil Till Gazil in case of Member breaching any Member’s obligations under the present Agreement during its active term.
Section D. Disclaimers
1. MEMBER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT MEMBER’S SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Nil Till Gazil EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, CUSTOM OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Nil Till Gazil MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE PROGRAM OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE PROGRAM.
2. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER Nil Till Gazil NOR ANY OF ITS’ MEMBERS, SUBSIDIARIES, PUBLISHERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE PROGRAM OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF USER’S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Section E. Concluding Statement
This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between Member and the owner of the Nil Till Gazil website in connection with general membership in the Nil Till Gazil program and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. If any provision of this AGREEMENT is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of this AGREEMENT will remain in force. No failure of either party to exercise or enforce any of its rights under this AGREEMENT will act as a waiver of such rights.
Zero To Hero